Free Husky 365

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

820wards

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I had to show everyone the free Husky 365 I got today from my neighbor. He bought the saw used from a Home Depot a few years back and only used it once. He went to use it today to cut up some limbs broken out of his trees and couldn't get it started. He said there was gas still in it from when he used it three years ago. Yuck...

So I loaned him my small Stihl to do his work. When he brought back my saw he had the Husky and said that I would take better care of it than him and told me it was mine. I was shocked. It has a 20" bar.

I'll be working on it this coming week to clean it up and put a rebuild kit in the carb.

jerry-

Very nice score there it looks hardly used and its allso a 365 special, l wish l was that lucky mate the only saw ive been given was a very old mac haha

Nice saw, even nicer price!

but...

YOU LOANED OUT YOUR STIHL????? Holy crap dude, talk about playing with fire!:jawdrop:

Saws can be replaced, but good neighbors cannot. I would lend out any saw I had to have/keep the neighbors I have now. If they move, I honestly think we would move too.

Maybe he figures if he gives you this saw, then once every three years he needs a chainsaw you won't mind loaning him one.

Some have all the luck. My neighbor told me he has a Stihl (unknown model) torn apart in a box he was going to drop off we he tripped over it again. That was a year ago.

That's a nice guy right there.

In return I hope you'll be kind enough to loan him a saw once in a while when he needs one.

You know, a good one like a MS170 LOL

I want that kind of neighbor. O wait no i dont I have no neighbors for about 1/2 mile

Nice saw, even nicer price!

but...

YOU LOANED OUT YOUR STIHL????? Holy crap dude, talk about playing with fire!:jawdrop:

This guy make so much $$ that if he had broken it he would have bought me a new saw. He's a good neighbor. He and I are both into muscle cars, him Old's and myself Fords, but he doesn't know anything about saws. I told him he could visit or use the saw anytime he wanted.

The Stihl I loaned him is about five years old now and I keep it tuned/cleaned/sharp and never leave gas in it after using, so I haven't had problems with it. Always starts on the second or third pull.

jerry-

Latest posts

Back