Freed Wood! Thanks Cityevader!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myzamboni

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Free Wood! Thanks Cityevader!!!

Saturday I made a visit to Cityevader's abode in the hills above Silicon Valley. He was nice enough to PM me with an offer of free Oak and Locust rounds/quarters, some bay/locust branches, and use of his 30 ton splitter (some of the oak really tested it) to process. It took 2 heaped/stacked loads with my buddies full-size Dodge shortbed (the Cummins barely shrugged), and here is what I got (should come out to a shade over a cord. I cannot thank him enough. My pine stacks are already getting jealous of all the attention.

Crazy Oak Burl
burl.jpg

pile.jpg

pile_back.jpg

pile_side.jpg

Last edited:
Saturday I made a visit to Cityevader's abode in the hills above Silicon Valley. He was nice enough to PM me with an offer of free Oak and Locust rounds/quarters, some bay/locust branches, and use of his 30 ton splitter (some of the oak really tested it) to process. It took 2 heaped/stacked loads with my buddies full-size Dodge shortbed (the Cummins barely shrugged), and here is what I got (should come out to a shade over a cord. I cannot thank him enough. My pine stacks are already getting jealous of all the attention.
QUOTE]

That is awesome! Us, westcoast people have to stick together!

It sure is great to hear members from the boards that pull together to help each other out.
Sure wish there were a few members around me.Only one I know of is Clearview.

Latest posts

Back