Got a new 372xpw today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tree Sling'r

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Been worried about Bailey's not shipping saws, wondering if I should just drive there and get one. Then I thought, well I could get one from Madsen's when I head north.
So was in Yreka today and there is a little shop that sells Huskies there, so I though I would check it out.
Low and behold he had two 372xpw's (75cc version) and I asked how much, he said well I'll make you a deal.
Umm... So being really good with money like I am I walked out of there with a saw, a 32" Oregon Reduced Weight bar and a chain for $682.00, with tax.
The bar alone is $132, he gave it to me for the stock 32" plus $20 more.

I believe I made out pretty good.

nice

Taint a bad deal at all bro. What are you doing posting on here? If I had a nice brand new saw like that I'd be outside cutting until I couldn't stand up for the first few days.... hehehehehehehehehe

:cheers: eh?

Congrats! Great saw, good for you. I would have bought it also. The 372 is one of several Huskies I'd like to pick up some time soon.

So was in Yreka today and there is a little shop that sells Huskies there, so I though I would check it out.

Way to buy from the little man. I like stopping into old saw shops - mom and pop style - they have character, and usually plenty of 'treasures' in the back.

Way to buy from the little man. I like stopping into old saw shops - mom and pop style - they have character, and usually plenty of 'treasures' in the back.

Me too, old gun shops also. Unfortunately they are a dying breed.:mad:

I was in Yreka today and there is a little shop that sells Huskies there, so I though I would check it out.
Low and behold he had two 372xpw's (75cc version) and I asked how much, he said well I'll make you a deal.
Umm... So being really good with money like I am I walked out of there with a saw

That's the best way.....you miss out on all that should I.....shouldn't I STRESS.

:cheers:

Speaking of mom and pop saw shops, we're losing our biggest Husqvarna dealer in this area. The three brothers that have run it for 35 years are retiring. It's a sad day because they are an excellent shop with the best mechanics around.

Sling'r you must of liked that 385 to be buying more husky's next thing you know you will be selling all your stihl's:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

There are meatheads out in the woods that make their cuts mis-match on large bucks because they don't know how to handle the lightweight bars. If you have a little finesse, and a sharp chain, it isn't a problem.

Back