Heavy duty filter cover and gas tank spring. question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.E. Metal Werx

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
hey guys. i bought a crushed 372 from a buddy. i need parts for it. such as gas tank, tank springs, handle, on-off switch, choke lever, and a filter cover. my question is, i would like to buy all the parts from one place.. i looked on baileys and i can get everything but the choke lever. the thing is i only can get the tank springs and filter cover in the heavy duty style. i was wondering what people thought of the HD springs and cover. if there is any one with a picture out there with the HD cover on and could show me what the looks might be that whould be great!. thanks guys

Last edited:
Did you actually call them up? I was under the impression they could order anything, and only put common parts up on the website or in the mail out catalog.

I'm not sure what the difference in standard and heavy duty is myself. :confused:

BTW: is that a typo, the "327", are you meaning a 372?

:agree2:
Call Baileys or PM Greg. They can get you just about everything for that saw (372?).

Did you actually call them up? I was under the impression they could order anything, and only put common parts up on the website or in the mail out catalog.

I'm not sure what the difference in standard and heavy duty is myself. :confused:

BTW: is that a typo, the "327", are you meaning a 372?

372... my bad

so i can get everything from baileys but only top cover i can get is the heavy duty top cover.. does any one know what makes this top cover "heavy duty" is it the same size but made out of something elce? what gives?

It is called "heavy duty" because it will accomodate the HD filter which is taller than the European standard version. You can't drive the skidder over it. Well, I guess you could. Better get a spare cover then.:D

It is called "heavy duty" because it will accomodate the HD filter which is taller than the European standard version. You can't drive the skidder over it. Well, I guess you could. Better get a spare cover then.:D

Right, but no need for them up here.......

Latest posts

Back