Hello from Canuckistan

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tickletime

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Found this site in searching for parts and info for my new found hobby of fixing up Chainsaws. A lot of great content and knowledgeable posters here. I hope to be able to contribute in the future. Have some Stihls, Husqvarna, Dolmar, and my new found addiction McCulloch. Thanks for the site!

Found this site in searching for parts and info for my new found hobby of fixing up Chainsaws. A lot of great content and knowledgeable posters here. I hope to be able to contribute in the future. Have some Stihls, Husqvarna, Dolmar, and my new found addiction McCulloch. Thanks for the site!

Trade the Huskys for beer and you will be welcomed with smiles and friendship. :drinking:

How's the smoke over there? I have a friend in Edmonton who said it was terrible yesterday.

Trade the Huskys for beer and you will be welcomed with smiles and friendship. :drinking:

How's the smoke over there? I have a friend in Edmonton who said it was terrible yesterday.
Funny this came up. I had been wondering about the fires in Canada just this evening. We were getting lots of smoke here in WV about a month ago from our Canadian neighbors, but it has eased up.

Smoke is lightening up now. Fires are near their end here with cooler weather, doesn't get warm enough now for them to take off. Will probably be seeing the white stuff in a month. Little bit still in BC but heat has eased there as well.

Lol, found a broken little 353 for cheap on Marketplace. Fixed the broken bits and did an aggressive port job on it. Its now one of my favourite saws, actually sold my almost new MS260 as I couldn't see myself using it anymore.

Projects for this winter are Fixing up and porting a MS461 with a loner crankcase for a friend as he toasted the bearings. Getting a poor running pro mac 570 tuned up, Fixing and porting a Mac 10-10 automatic, and porting a Dolmar 120. Should keep me busy on the cold winter nights.

Latest posts

Back