Hit results for the first part of the month

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on all the hits - what constitutes a bona fide hit, just out of curiosity?

I see we Canucks only make up 2% of your site - we're obviously not pulling our tree-covered weight. Come on Canadians!

Deere John

Part of the discrepency might be because YOU have a LIFE and check in 1-2 times per week. I, on the other hand, have no life and check in 3-4 times per day! :(

Wow - 225,000 hits in 15 days. That tells me two things. We should be careful what we say here;) , and secondly, maybe we had better keep the goat out of sight more or we will pick up a hit from a PETA member and get e-bombed over goats milk!:alien:

That reminds me of an old joke, Dave.
If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did He make tham out of MEAT???? :confused: :D
P.S Darin- Stay away from MY GOAT! I saw her first, and even bought her a couple beers!:dizzy:

Brian- excellent point ! Of course, vegetarians have it all over us carnivores- when was the last time you saw a vegetarian with veins stuck in their teeth ? :blob2: Makes me think of the line from Alice's Restaurant :D

Latest posts

Back