Homelite ID

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gatkeper1

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I am trying to help a friend get a clutch drum/sprocket and bearing for a Homelite saw. The only numbers I have is UT-106984. I cannot find any reference anywhere to this UT #. Can anyone ID this saw or part #'s needed? I have no photos as the saw is in Romania. I was able to find a clutch for the saw based on a number he provided me with A97921-A. But have not been able to determine the correct drum to go with it. Hopefully one of our Homelite experts can give a hand and help.

I am trying to help a friend get a clutch drum/sprocket and bearing for a Homelite saw. The only numbers I have is UT-106984. I cannot find any reference anywhere to this UT #. Can anyone ID this saw or part #'s needed? I have no photos as the saw is in Romania. I was able to find a clutch for the saw based on a number he provided me with A97921-A. But have not been able to determine the correct drum to go with it. Hopefully one of our Homelite experts can give a hand and help.

sounds like its going to be a foreign made Homelite non USA made cause i cannot even locate that part # nor that UT # in my parts book that goes back to the 50s so looks like this may be a romanian special saw
model

even that part number does not show up in my price list which is dated back to 1981

why don't you post a picture of it - it might help.......

A97921-A is the number for clutches on Little XLs, Super 2s and the like that used 3 shoes. Original clutches were the "S" clutches. Homelite made several variations on these saws in later dates after things turned plastic, but the guts are all the same. There's plenty of places to find a sprocket for these saws. If ya wanna pay extra, by all means send your business to Randy.

Dan

A97921-A is the number for clutches on Little XLs, Super 2s and the like that used 3 shoes. Original clutches were the "S" clutches. Homelite made several variations on these saws in later dates after things turned plastic, but the guts are all the same. There's plenty of places to find a sprocket for these saws. If ya wanna pay extra, by all means send your business to Randy.

Dan

LOL

Dan

+++++++ 5

Last edited:
Back