Homelite Stick Shift saw on Ebay???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hanniedog

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Checked Acres site did not see anything similar, item #is 140260095767. Just curious.

That saw is awesome! If I didn't have a line on a couple BKL's I'd be thinking about it.

If it is legit original condition looks nice. If repainted still is nice. Ebay is good for turning up odd ball saws.

Since the cat is now out of the bag I guess I will comment.

Talking about a saw on this forum will only inflate the final price. If the saw ends at a crazy price then look back at the mention of it on various websites. That is what drove it.

The saw at aution is very clean. It is cleaner than any of the 770GS stickshift saws I own.

As mentioned earlier there is a video of me running one of mine. That saw was sold a year ago and left unpaid. I quess the buyer was not a man of his word and it is still here.

Bill

I guess some people have more money than brains. Pretty
0000156_rainbow_silhouette_antenna_ball_topper_gay_pride_lesbian_.jpg
if you ask me.

Weight

I notice that the ad says that it was not used much due to weight, and the Acer site that Ghillie posted shows no weight for the saw. I wonder if BillG or someone else familiar with the saw would post how hefty it is. Just curious. JR

I notice that the ad says that it was not used much due to weight, and the Acer site that Ghillie posted shows no weight for the saw. I wonder if BillG or someone else familiar with the saw would post how hefty it is. Just curious. JR

Probably 25-30 lbs. It is about the same as my super wiz 80. I don't know how much weight the shifter adds ;) and of course it depends on the bar/chain. Unless you find a .404 sprocket, those things run 1/2 pitch chain wich ain't light.

After the questions regarding weight I pulled on out a few minutes ago. The powerhead weighed 27lbs, 1.8 ounces. I will try to weigh one with a bar and chain later.

Bill

Back