Homelite SXL-925 Rotor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyCamper2

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I posted a wanted ad in the tradin' post forum with no success, so I thought I would try here. I am looking for a new rotor for my homelite sxl 925 (part #96801). I busted off a bunch of fins the other day doing something stupid. I checked a number of the sponsor sites but could not find this part. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :monkey:

Did you actually talk to a person and make sure the parts were available at MandD? They do have some decent deals and do have some parts that are not easy to findm but reason I ask is because I've ordered parts online from them, only to find after waiting 2 months on backorder that they can't get them. Really aggravating that they basically hold your money that long and it always seems a hassle to get it back. I've went through this three times now, and I said the third was the last. Hopefully your experience will be a bit better.
Dan

No that one will be OK, they are still available. I was going to let the OP know but got caught up with other things and it slipped my mind :) Some of the items that are still available are astonishing.

Did you actually talk to a person and make sure the parts were available at MandD? They do have some decent deals and do have some parts that are not easy to findm but reason I ask is because I've ordered parts online from them, only to find after waiting 2 months on backorder that they can't get them. Really aggravating that they basically hold your money that long and it always seems a hassle to get it back. I've went through this three times now, and I said the third was the last. Hopefully your experience will be a bit better.
Dan

I've had the same problem with them, back when I lived in Kansas. They are based about 15 miles from where I work now, so I just stop by the actual store and talk to a real person. They have a good operation, it would seem, but they are somewhat disorganized even when you go into the store.

Rotor yes, other parts no

Got an email telling me they do have the rotor but not some other parts I was looking for.

HM-58758 Pawl-starter
HM-up06426 spring-starter pawl
HM-69880 and an air filter

If somebody has these parts please let me know.

Latest posts

Back