• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 254SE *K&S cyl, PORTED, OEM motor* ***VIDEO***

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BGE541

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
For sale is this nice little Husqvarna 254SE. It has a beautiful OEM K&S cyl on it that I ported and a modded muffler. Only thing on this saw that is not OEM is the fuel line and sprocket (new), which is Oregon brand. Saw is sold power head only or PHO and isa small mount set up for .325 chain and is 7 pin. This saw has only made a few test cuts since gone through and is a peppy, strong little saw.

Here is a video, it is cutting Doug Fir with a Oregon bar and garbage semi-chisel chain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9Dz6y3roXo&feature=em-upload_owner

***ALSO ON EBAY!***

Saw needs nothing and will be shipped after payment is received. Shipping will be free in the lower 48 states of the USA. Saw is cross posted and sale may end at any given time. Buy submitting an offer or "buying now" you agree to submit funds through paypal within 24 hours or I reserve the right to cancel your order and re-post or sell through a different avenue. Please message me with any questions, comments or concerns. If you are considering buying this, know that it is a CHAINSAW, with razor sharp teeth (once you put on your bar and chain) spinning at extremely high RPM's. If you do not treat it with the inherent respect a tool of that caliber demands, bad things may happen, so please be careful!

Attachments

• 2541.jpg
    2541.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 86
  • 2542.jpg
    2542.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 90
  • 2543.jpg
    2543.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 83
  • 2544.jpg
    2544.jpg