I hate April Fools Day

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I livew in the deep south and one day (saturday) which also happened to be April 1st back then as well, the wife woke me up about 6 am and said, wake up wake up it snowed last night and there is better than 8 inches on the ground and trees are bowed down and snapped off alover the place.Uh huh, yea right, that much snow in just a short period of time espeically in Alabama. I rolled over and went back to sleep. ABout 15 minutes later she shook me again and told me the power was now out..........could I fire up the generator.........Oh all right, I get up and just happen to peer outside and its totally w hite out...I had thought she was pullpoing an April Fools joke on me with that snow thing, but it was the facts. This entire area was shut down for over three days....no snow plows inthis region......or tire chains

I wore my chest waders to work today... Got sum strange looks, but it pays to be ready for anything the knuckleheads may throw at you:hmm3grin2orange:
:deadhorse:

Sounds like quite the workplace to me. Do you usually wear waders on non April Fools Days or would hip boots be sufficient on "normal" days?

Back