Inner City Problem Tree Removal

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiverRat2

Serio Tree Freak
Reaction score
Here is some Pics of a Job Bro Daniel just finished,,, The 066 at the end is one of my First Woods ported Mods, been going strong for nearly two years now,,,, Some of the guys are wearing PPE and some well,,,, You can lead a horse to water,,, but you cant make em drink....

It is actually four trees (three cypress and one big hackberry) growing on the corner of an apartment building in Lafayette La there is a bayou and property line fence on one side, then the building is very close on the other side, and there were phone and Cable tv lines to contend with over the edge of the parking lot so we opted to use a crane and take them down in pieces,,,, here goes,,,,

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The four trees combined at the root flares widest point cut taped 42""
attachment.php

Getting close to Miller time!!!!!

attachment.php

Thats a 36" GB titainium Bar with full comp Stihl 33rsc on my old hot rod

attachment.php

Get-r-done

attachment.php

Shredding coconut!!!!
attachment.php

Nice work. It is cool to see a modded saw take daily use with no problems what so ever. it goes to show that mods done tastefully will last.

It is strange to see so much folage, we still only have buds up here in Ohio.

Those lines look too close for comfort...hard to judge from a bottom-up view.
That tree is much too close to the building. I would have whacked it when it was a sappling:chainsaw:

kool pics

Yeah there was enough separation plus he had a line on them and could pull slack either way to handle the pieces being let down, that was one of the main concerns as the wind was blowing pretty good and some of the limbs had to be two part rigged with a tailrope to keep them from getting into the secondstory windows,,

Nice work. It is cool to see a modded saw take daily use with no problems what so ever. it goes to show that mods done tastefully will last.

It is strange to see so much folage, we still only have buds up here in Ohio.

Dude it been in the 80's for the last three weeks here!!!!! on the sideways 30*

It is a very mild woods port mostly just widened the exhaust port matched the muffler to the port dropped the cylinder and everso slightly raised the exhaust and the transfers opened just a smidge,,, it is an old second gen 066 that came with the factory Dual port and High output oiler,,, Daniel doesn't like the wrap handles so I put a 1/2 wrap on for him

Back