Insurance Providers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M.Green - SVTS

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am located in Maine. While I currently have insurance I think I can get a better rate. Can anyone give me some ideas on insurance companies and how much your annual premium is.

Thanks in advance

Thanks Mike,

Let me mention that my company is new. I have been laboring, climbing, and doing residential for years but I personally am new to running the show.

I am getting a hold of peerless insurance tomorrow to see about gen liability they are a member of Mutual Liberty. I've heard it is hard to get insurance being a new company. Any truth in that? I mean, as long as I am honest about the work I am doing, and licensed why would they not insure me?

I never heard of new companies having trouble getting it. It just costs more. I've only had mine for 3 yrs now and it has come down $200 since I started.

I can't recommend any companies but if you do a search others on here have recommended some.

Another question I have and this isn't necessarily directed towards you Mike. Do all insurance companies require an annual premium payment or can you pay it like you would car insurance?

Where are you in Maine? I recently sold my tree service in Portland. I used the Noyes, Hall and Allen in South Portland. E-Mail me at ssmith105@maine and I can give you more information. Good Luck. Steve Smith

Another question I have and this isn't necessarily directed towards you Mike. Do all insurance companies require an annual premium payment or can you pay it like you would car insurance?

I can make mine in 4 consecutive monthly payments. I don't know about other companies.

Ive started a company recently also, and I was able to get a 600,000 policy for right around 1100 a year, that also covers the dumptruck. Just a part timer, if I was doing more work I would try to get a 2 mil. policy! Ohio Mutual Ins.:cheers::monkey:

I found good insurance for 1200 half a million coverage. Not a bad price from other people I know around my area.

insurende

i pay 1600.00 a year for 1,000,000 coverage that will pay up to 1mill twice a year. my deductible is 250.00 i pay 500 down and 6 more installments. I got my policy through farm bureau but they subbed it out. i stihl deal through my agent at farm B.

Latest posts

Back