Is anyone running a Jonsered 2065 for for firewood production

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendell hollis

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
In 12-00 I purchased a Jonsered 2065 for firewood production and am very pleased with it. I am about to buy a 2165, but was wondering how they will run out in the long haul. I have put over 55 gal of fuel thru it and am currently cutting a self loader every 3 to 4 days. Am I just lucky or have I finally found a good saw?

It sounds like you have found the combination of a good saw and you know how to take care of it. I think the 2065 is the same as a 365, the 2165 would be Jonesred's professional model. If your local dealer treats you well then go ahead and get another Jonsy! If you want the Husqvarna equivalent then get a 365 or the 362XP. The 372 XP is a good choice also.

those 372's are good saws but i sold my soule to the homlite gods a long time ago so i will recommend a sxl-925. snotty damn saw and not that bad weight wise.

Jonsered 2065

Thank you fellas for your input I live in a small town and can not be running 20 miles for service. The Husky dealer is a very slow farm store in town here, I am also familar with the Huskys a number of my friends run them. The Jonsered is not much different since it is owned by Husky. I am also aware of the Homelites, but service is a one horse shop 20 miles away also but being a logger here in central oregon I have yet to see one in use!!! The service is a big deal also, my dealer is not much more than a hole in the wall but, if I need something bad I get it. Thank you

Latest posts

Back