Is BobL OK?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

820wards

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Bob,

Just checking to see if where you live has been effected by the fires there in Australia? Please, we all need to know if you and your family are OK. :greenchainsaw:

jerry-

Bob,

Just checking to see if where you live has been effected by the fires there in Australia? Please, we all need to know if you and your family are OK. :greenchainsaw:

jerry-

Thanks for the concern folks - Don't worry I'm still here.

The devastating fires are a long way from Perth. If Perth was equivalent to living in San Diego, the fires near Melbourne, would be equivalent to being located in Florida. It just so happens I was in Melbourne this week. Flying in on the plane there were spot fire everywhere and huge smoke clouds on the eastern side of Melbourne. Everyone knows someone who has been affected I had an appointment cancelled on me because the bloke I had to meet was too busy defending his house and he could not get into work anyway because of closed roads. There was an air of grim determination in peoples faces around the city of Melbourne. Fires happen every year in Australia all over the place but never before with such ferocity leading to so many deaths. Meanwhile half of the state of Queensland is under water from floods!

Latest posts

Back