Is these two chainsaws worth $45. For sale close ot my area.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickwa04

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Stihl parts - $45
00k0k_dyLcpjbF7EC_600x450.jpg

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map) (yahoo map)

Stihl 031av with 20 in bar. Doesn't run. Coil went out. 2 Stihl chainsaw wraps, 1 poulan 250a tree limb top handle saw and 1 extra 20 in bar with a 3 extra chains.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Guido, we know you wouldn't have driven all the way to Evansville to acquire these. lol. However, OP, it is good to buy first and ask questions later as thousands of people may see your post and snipe the items. It took me about 90 seconds to locate the CL ad from the info in your post...

Glad you got them then! I think that is kind of rude but no biggie.

Not rude at all, the information was posted in an open forum for all to see. Hopefully my tongue in cheek response and the advice given by FoP will guide you in the future.

I have 2 deals currently working for 90 + cc saws that will not be revealed until they are in my grubby little paws.

Guido---

I had a great chuckle when I read your supposed purchase! And there aint nuttin (got to make this sound good) wrong with helping the seller by purchasing his sale items : -)

Foggy

Latest posts

Back