Is this guy insane!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbfarmall

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Our old friend justdavid is back with the deal of the month. Remember his super-duper saw chain? Now he's added a brand new Homey 360.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20538&item=4307416464&rd=1

I know it's a good saw, but ????. I got mine in really good shape for $60. Maybe he put his proprietary chain on it. He also has an oil pump for this thing for $100.

Hey, if anyone wants mine for $500, I suppose I can sell it. :D

Chris B.

All I can say is wow. this guy must be absolutely NUTS! NO way in hell will you get $800 for a homie 360, now $20-125 maybe.

Check out his other auctions, has a Mac 10-10 for 800 also. Maybe if he finds a collector that wants them new and has more money than sence.
Van

I bought a DM50 for 125 with a seized engine and bad coil, this guy has to be absolutely nuts.
If I buy a 360 for that 800 I would have to be a total IDIOT.

I didn't look at his sale this time, but in the past he has always had a few blurbs like "If you don't see what you want, just ask"

I think the guy doesn't care if he sells anything on Ebay or not. If he sells something at an inflated price, he still gets a nice price back out even after sharing with the E-PAY gougers. If he doesn't sell, he pays nothing, and gets free advertizing. You don't see him taking advantage of the re-listing very often, do you...LOL!

Seems like a slick play, especially since Ebay never seems to catch on....

I am wondering about teh listing fees also. It would seem they would kill him. If you really want to get him mad ask hime specifics about his "pro chain". He will never tell you what it is. After numerous emails he ended up try to tell me he built it himself. He tried to tell me he actually manufactured the chain.

Bill

Latest posts

Back