• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jonsered 2171

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iowa

Addicted to ArboristSite
I have a really nice Jonsered 2171 powerhead for sale. NO bar or chain included. This is a Cutting Edge saw. They take the jonsered and put different bar, chain, air filter, sprocket, full wrap, and badging on it. Extremely clean saw. I took muffler off when I got it. The piston looks like new. If I had to take a guess. I would say less than 5-10hrs use on this saw. It has a 3/8-8 drive sprocket on it.

SH $20.00

Attachments

• IMAG1778.jpg
    IMAG1778.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 187
  • IMAG1779.jpg
    IMAG1779.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 180
  • IMAG1780.jpg
    IMAG1780.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 161
Oldsawnut

Oldsawnut

Addicted to ArboristSite
Nice!!!

I hate you for posting this saw.... I need another 372 like I need a hole in my head... But I always wanted one of the rescue saws... Someone hurry up and buy this thing... BTW are you actually selling this as an auction or are you just selling it for 420 shipped to the lower 48?

John

iowa

Addicted to ArboristSite
I hate you for posting this saw.... I need another 372 like I need a hole in my head... But I always wanted one of the rescue saws... Someone hurry up and buy this thing... BTW are you actually selling this as an auction or are you just selling it for 420 shipped to the lower 48?

John

Its an auction and 400 is the starting bid and is not the reserve.

iowa

Addicted to ArboristSite
I tried to bid for it but it kept saying file was corrupt and wouldnt let me bid

Ya. I got an email stating you bid. Then checked this out. Yesterday there was 30 some days left on auction. Today the auction is expired. My guess this has to do with all the other issues this website has been having ??

Status
Not open for further replies.