kidcarsusa.com stay away from them!!!Warning

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sgreanbeans

sgreanbeans

Treeaculterologist
Stayed in yesterday to service everything, again, I should kick my aas for buying this truck with out seeing it myself. Sent my FIL and a climber to get it. There is no freakin way they did any type of maintenance on this truck. They painted it, that's it. And did a pretty pathetic job at that.

deevo

deevo

Addicted to ArboristSite
Stayed in yesterday to service everything, again, I should kick my aas for buying this truck with out seeing it myself. Sent my FIL and a climber to get it. There is no freakin way they did any type of maintenance on this truck. They painted it, that's it. And did a pretty pathetic job at that.

What did you get?

sgreanbeans

sgreanbeans

Treeaculterologist
It's a old Davey truck, ironic huh! 55FT, International. It has those L shaped tool boxes and they SUCK! Cant keep anything organized on the top shelf. I have a crap load of gear and I have to pile it in there. I will say this, the last 2 trucks I had before this one where gas, its nice to have power again. Missed having a diesel. Next year, tradin this one in and getting a elevator.

treemandan

treemandan

Tree Freak
It's a old Davey truck, ironic huh! 55FT, International. It has those L shaped tool boxes and they SUCK! Cant keep anything organized on the top shelf. I have a crap load of gear and I have to pile it in there. I will say this, the last 2 trucks I had before this one where gas, its nice to have power again. Missed having a diesel. Next year, tradin this one in and getting a elevator.

Ahh! So it was Davey! Well you had to know you were going to have to go in there, put up, shut up and just take your salary. Not so easy huh? I mean that's why we all do our own thing right?

Anyway:

I don't know to much about bucket trucks but I know I am scared of em. I think if you seller of bucket trucks you should have to provide some sort of certification along with it. I could not imagine myself buying something so great without having it gone over by a professional.

ropensaddle

ropensaddle

Feel Lucky
Ahh! So it was Davey! Well you had to know you were going to have to go in there, put up, shut up and just take your salary. Not so easy huh? I mean that's why we all do our own thing right?

Anyway:

I don't know to much about bucket trucks but I know I am scared of em. I think if you seller of bucket trucks you should have to provide some sort of certification along with it. I could not imagine myself buying something so great without having it gone over by a professional.

Well yes but you should know how to inspect it yourself as well before flying it. Mine needs stuff but at least I know whats wrong and if I get ahead what I will change first! Only thing I cannot check is x raying welds but luckily they have been x rayed at least from factory.

Now my lotto list lol
#1 rotation gear box cause it is needing one.
#2 leveling cables and new drive cable because it is really maintenance.
#3 boom sanded and chem glazed.
#4 lower cylinder repacked or replaced.

nitrousbaby

nitrousbaby

ArboristSite Lurker
I purchased a 60 ft hi ranger from kid Kars its been problem free for 3 years now I can't say nothing but good. I'm calling him this week to take a look at a few chip trucks and I noticed he's changed his name... That can't be good

Latest posts