KiwiBro®©™ seeking professional loggers for marketing database.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KiwiBro

Mill 'em, nails be damned.
Reaction score
KiwiBro®©™ is looking for additional users that are interested in testing the limits of their propensity of violence towards shallow marketeers.

We have several exciting products in the pipeline, and will have needs for a variety of usernames, email addresses, astro-turfers, and various contact details thereof to help confirm the performance of our latest innovative marketing initiatives before they are available to the general public. Regardless of whether you currently use our products or those of a competitor, we want your details on how we can better help you fill our database.

If you are interested, please take a moment to forward your credentials below so that we can add you to the database. We will then contact you when the marketing opportunities and your experience align.

So is it written, so shall it be done

BanHammer.jpg

Let me spread some plastic sheets by the door, then you can drop by and tell me all about genuine wood grained vinyl siding.
Put the kettle on. One of our reps will be around shortly to educate you about how wood is an inferior imitation of vinyl.

Let me spread some plastic sheets by the door, then you can drop by and tell me all about genuine wood grained vinyl siding.

Put the kettle on. One of our reps will be around shortly to educate you about how wood is an inferior imitation of vinyl.

As the unofficial US west coast factory rep for this new product line, let me introduce you to our new McShwarf (c) line of genuine imitation Chicom vinyl siding. It sprays on just like Cheese Wiz and melts into place. It is made from shwarf left over from the factory floor in China where they make genuine imitation Stihl plastic molded parts that you see being sold by Alibaba and on Ebay. The great thing about it is that the color is an exact match to Cheese Wiz, because it is an exclusive patented blend of imitation Stihl orange and white. No need to ever paint your house again! And you will also be a big hit in your neighborhood each and every Halloween! Oh, and did he mention that the wood grain is extra? Sorry about that. The wood grain process takes longer as the siding has to be embossed after it is applied. However, I can get you a FREE WOOD GRAIN SIDING UPGRADE if you buy our exclusive extended warranty and the polymer clear coat finish. Then not only will you never have to paint your house again, you will never have to wash it again. It will not only have a sparkle shine to it, but the deluxe texture, look and feel of real wood!! And it is all covered by our bullet proof no nonsense money back guarantee! It will not chip, split, rust, stain, leak, peel, discolor, bubble up, dissolve, or bend. It is lightweight and durable, just like the Chicom plastic that it is made from.

Do not be fooled by imitators! We are the only premium genuine imitation Chicom vinyl siding installer in the Pacific Basin! Call today to schedule an appointment. Hurry, this offer will not last! Product will be shipped direct from New Zealand once order is placed. Sorry, not available in imitation Husqvarna orange. This exclusive offer is limited to readers of ArboristSite only. McShwarf is a registered trademark in New Zealand and the United States. McSwarf and McSwarf siding products are not guaranteed to be fireproof. Contact your insurance company before this product is applied, as it may void your fire insurance policy.

BTW: This is where we get our high quality shwarf from in China to make all the metal parts for our McShwarf (c) line of genuine imitation Chicom vinyl siding. We use 100% recycled material in all of our products!

China shwarf.jpg

Yah, I am Dr. Frankenthrown. Or is it Windenstein?

McShwarf, nothing cheaper in quality or in price. We will not be undersold!

Latest posts

Back