Labonville Snap-in chaps

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M-tooth

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hey guys, I hope this is the right forum for this. I am looking to get myself an early Christmas gift in the form of some Labonville "snap in safety pads" and a couple pairs of Madsen's Jeans for the snap in pads. Have any of you had experience with these and prefer them to regular chaps? I have used about a half dozen different kinds of chaps and have never liked how they feel and reduce your dynamics in the woods. Thanks, Chris.

All I use. Cheaper, and no straps to get caught up in the brush. You'll never buy another pair of chaps.

My fav combination. I despise chaps but the pants/pad combo is too hot for me in the summer so its chaps then but fall,winter, and spring its pants/pads.

Just ordered from Madsen's! The professional folks over there were even willing to take the time to make the pants in dbl front for me! Great people over there

I have a pair that I have been using for a couple of years now....like them a lot but like was previously posted they can be a little warm. What did they charge for the double front option, when I ordered mine I would have gotten the double front but they weren't offered.....never thought to ask .

Back