Lagitamate Profitable Tree Root Feeding

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jace

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Forgive me if this is in the wrong thread domain. Maybe shouldve done it in "Business management"...

Ive been beating my brains out trying to find a legitamate profitable add on with my business in the area of root feeding. I have a good deep(shallow!) feeding needle, sprayer to back it. I have purchased Essentials plus 1-0-1, and 8 Oz Pacs of Bio Nutrients. I do not want to do the malpractice fertilization thing, like some. But I do want to make some money, yet not be taking advantage of customers...(I also have some PHC fertilizer that I havent used, and not sure if i ever will get the right operunity).

Under what all circumstances can I use this(Ess and bio), and is there much profit to be made...
Soil Test where trees show issues might be in the nutrients(not insects or excavation, compaction etc...)
Then add the specific lacking nutrients along with these two things?

I was planning on use this(essentials and bio nutrients) for drought stressed trees (from last years drought) right now.

Just trying to figure all the "why" options to use these 2 products to make trees healthier and make some income, without blowing peoples money for nothing.

I realize mulch is great, but Im thinking aboiut the area outside of the mulch area where the roots reach into the lawn...

Trying to build a better soil for nutrients, microbes etc..., and make some money doing so.

Is it only as simple and limited to soil test, add lacking nutrients, and THEN maybe add these two things with it? Am I just peein in the wind on this deal. the stuff is good, but I need all the reason I can come up with to sell it, legitamatley, if they dont need it I shouldnt be trying to use it.. Soil test relative to micros..?

Just rambling some thoughts here, no proof reading time, so Hopefully the thought Im trying to get across makes since...Anybody have any thoughts on this?

Basically, Im asking where and when relative to tree health, are the need for Essentials plus and Bio Nutrients, using a root feeder?

Soil compaction, stress, with needed lacking nutrients...

Last edited:
Sell aeration too. i use a wrecking bar to fracture subsoil before amending with compost and other nutrients.

There will be a workshop on this friday nov 15 at TCI Expol

Back