Lots of free fire wood today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregz

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Despit the 14 stitches in my leg (actually does not bother me) I went and did some cutt'n. Big tree outfit came in cleared land for a new school and piled up a bunch of oaks,locast hardwoods...U cut u haul. I'm not one to pass up free wood as I keep a wood burner stoked up all winter. Me and some buddies went to work. I have to uncover the splitter soon.
freeoak002.jpg

Nice!!
freeoak003.jpg

Im runnig out of room plus ground to soggy to drive out back so I piled todays haul by the garage
freeoak004.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, either that saw is a toy or your stove can handle some manly sized blocks. Nice find either way:bowdown:

I'm jealous!

You are havin' fun cuttin wood and we're still stuck with close to 1 1/2' of snow on the ground!!!! Nice score on the wood!

Al :cheers: :cheers:

Me and my buddies all drive for the same ready mix co. With slow economy total crap weather we are off again today. So off to the free wood pile we go. I'm up to my neck in fire wood plus with my stump grinding bus. I always get free wood so today is just cut n for fun. I'm not taking anymore let my buds take it!!!!

Despit the 14 stitches in my leg (actually does not bother me) I went and did some cutt'n. Big tree outfit came in cleared land for a new school and piled up a bunch of oaks,locast hardwoods...U cut u haul. I'm not one to pass up free wood as I keep a wood burner stoked up all winter. Me and some buddies went to work. I have to uncover the splitter soon.
freeoak002.jpg

Nice!!
freeoak003.jpg

Im runnig out of room plus ground to soggy to drive out back so I piled todays haul by the garage
freeoak004.jpg

MAN - You some lucky "Some nuna Gun" :cool:

Latest posts

Back