Mac 110 Clutch

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finnyct90

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi All,
I have a Mac 110 here that needs a clutch. Any Mac guys here can tell me what will fit (what models have the same clutch)? Any leads on part source for old Mac?
Also If anyone has a clutch that I could purchase,
Thanks in advance
Spencer

Calvin should be along shortly....

lol yea i see it

http://www.cmsmallengines.net/mcculloch-clutch-assembly-part-213278-.html

while you are at it do you need a ipl so you can do some shopping while at my store i have a 50% discount going on right now for 1 month on all mcculloch and homelite and echo parts might want to take advantage of this sale

thanks
calvin

keep in mind these clutchs are nos old stock parts so it may need to be regreased prior to installation

also keep in mind i have a couple used 110s in my used saw pile

Last edited:
Dang Calvin the piston and ring set I need you put on sale and it's out of stock. SXLAO

1-10 clutch??

Hi All,
I have a Mac 110 here that needs a clutch. Any Mac guys here can tell me what will fit (what models have the same clutch)? Any leads on part source for old Mac?
Also If anyone has a clutch that I could purchase,
Thanks in advance
Spencer

I hope it's not the older one with the keyway cut in it.RH threaded nut...They are a sob to find...If the middle is blown out like I did my 7-10 over tightening it,,you can find anything with from a 1-10 to a sp80 in that older model that would work,,unless your is a right hand start..

Dang Calvin the piston and ring set I need you put on sale and it's out of stock. SXLAO

that was out of stock before the sale went on lol

dont worry though wait a few months i may have more never know

thanks
calvin

i have my fingers crossed cause my distributor is in the process of looking over parts list i want to send to them for payment so lets hope they accept all $ 2500.00 worth of parts
if they accept them then i will be able to get gardner inc paid off and then have about 800.00 extra to pay my medicine i need and to get 2 tires on my service vehicle

and the rest will go on the truck payment so that will help me get to the goal to pay this attorney fees to get this bankruptcy done with so i can get restarted into this same trade and have a fresh start debt free that is my goal in the next few months attorney told me if i can sell the stuff sell it less paperwork for me to fill out

so im planning on putting everything next week on sell if this distributor accepts that list of parts then whats left will be going on auction or on sell to 85% off

that way the parts will be able to move even faster
and whats not on the store will be auctioned on ebay also keep my dad in prayer he is back in the hospital this time with renal failure

so keep him in prayer

thanks
calvin

Last edited:
Back