Merry Christmas

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Froggy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I know it's been a while since I've posted anything, but I'd like to say I've been very busy. I Hope Everyone is doing well. I've read a lot of the new post. I see you guys are still giveing good information. Nice Cotton Wood JP. Reminds me of a Red Oak we did the other week. I'd like to say that spike, gaffs, or what ever you call them..LOL There is a time and place for them, but I think you need them more than some think. Keep up the good work. Be safe. I'd like to give a big Hoo Ra to those in North Carolina who helped with the storm dammage. Good Work. PS, Saved the Power Companies tails. Be ready for this storm. Not as bad, but the ground is saturated. So there will be a few up rooted trees after the holiday's. Have a Merry Christmas aqnd a Happy New Year. Hard to believe is 2003 WOW. Take care all of you and again be safe. BB

merry christmas!!!!!!!!

hey everyone,
maybe we could all chip in and get john paul
a spell checker for christmas:D hahahahaha
here's to everyone having a safe and happy
holidays!!!!!!
peace on earth, good will to all men,
budroe:cool:

To all my tree family: A very merry Xmas season. You are some cool people, very giving and willing to share with us, and I appreciate that. This is the time to savor the good feelings we have for others that could be in the same boat (or worse) than us. Let's all paddle together.

It feels good to be back in front of the computer, after having been on an extended road trip the last couple of months. One more little jaunt to take my kids skiing, then the new year begins and the excitement starts all over again. Haven't figured out what it will be, but it's all about choices, right?

Arboreally yours,

A Merry Christmas to everyone. And my sincere thanks to those to everyone in the forums for being smart, quick-witted and yes, sometimes even articulate.

There is a simple joy to life that we all too easily forget, and so I hope there are moments in this holiday when things are quiet, alone in your thoughts, where the appreciation of simplicity and peace return.

Trees mark their seasons with the joy of regrowth, triumph, retreat, and endurance. We mark our own time with the same milestones. May we all enjoy good health to continue as audience and players on the grand stage of life. Our best to each other, is the toast we offer.

Well received, it is our humanity and purpose. Nurtured, it is peace. Kept extended, it is again the joy of life. A simple gift, indeed, that carries us through the seasons.

And yup, it is all about choices,

Bob Wulkowicz

:angel: Merry Christmas to everybody.

We're having a white Christmas here for the first time in almost 10 yrs. too!

Blessings to all this holiday season.
Have a great time with family and friends.
We had Christmas on the Beach the water was a bit cold this far south but the sun was hot .
My eldest grandson was climbing trees and saying " I am like you Granpa" until he got stuck and I had to help him down...These are the moments to treasure!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

To all you's guys, sponsors and our keepers!

Here's to a HAPPY NEW YEAR, everywhere
and even here; with even more shared, in depth understanding of our unifying passions to pitting ourselves against what we take on.

Thanx for everyones input on all levels and topics.

Still jealous of Wukowiczski's writing style!

Latest posts

Back