mini mill bandsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sctstoys72

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
anybody out there using a MSG minimill250p,looking at buying one used just like to here some pros cons on them, this is the mill that turns around and saws back made in Washington state,neat mill,never seen this design before. 25hp kohler 30ft track.

the only info out there i can find is MSG's website,like to hear from somebody who has seen one work,wish there was a youtube video.

I saw their promotional dvd...pretty cool unit. Didn't like the sawdust exhaust though...goes everywhere. Had some pretty well thought-out ideas and design features like their automated log turner and dogs.

Prices weren't that bad, but shipping to the Right Coast would be.

i,m getting close to making a deal on this one,it's not running at this time,so i have'nt seen one saw,but i can get it cheap compaired to a new one.

Go for it

And let us know how it works. Looks like a robust design. I like the fact it is powerfed and will cut in both directions.

it's neat mill, the saw head seems well built,the track,dogs ect i can improve maybe, the one thing it will do is cut tapered lap siding without touching the cant,just as a CSM will do, tilt the blade and change directions.

We need pictures

and a full report. Ive got a bandmill about 3/4 finished..hoping to finish up this spring..

i considered building my own,i have a 20hp onan,access to material new,at half price,home machine shop with the means of building a well engineered mill, the only reason i did'nt was i was afraid i would loose intrest in it halfway thru. I've got too many projects going,i bought this one for $3000,it's 10k new,got to put the motor back on and fix a few riigg'ins. The valves stuck in the heads,i found out this was a problem with 25hp kohlers.

Back