• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MMWS Solo 665/7910 or MMWS Dolmar 7900

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgraham1

I feel old
Reaction score
I need some parts for the truck so I need to sell a saw. I'm only selling one saw at this time. I will keep the one that doesn't sell.

Everything works on both saws, although the Solo seems to oil better. Both saws run great, and I would be happy to keep either one. I haven't compared them side by side, but they feel close to me.

The Solo is basically new with only a tank or so through it. It has the unlimited 272 coil conversion. I swapped my wrap handle and Pro Safety spikes onto it and they are staying on it if it sells.

The Dolmar 7900 is used but in pretty decent shape. No cracks or breaks anywhere, but it does have the usual scuffs and scrapes. I have probably less than ten tanks through it since it was ported. @Poleman modded a brand new Zama carb for it, and it's got the limited (13,500) RPM coil. It has the HD filter and I think I have a spare unused filter that will be included. The clutch cover is brand new. It's got a half wrap (the rubber is a little scuffed up) and stock spikes at the moment, and if it sells that's how it will leave here. ( I inquired with @fordf150 a while back, and he should still be able to get a full wrap and the large Dolmar spikes, if someone wanted to switch over.)

Randy is selling the Solos for $1050 (with the stock limited coil... the unlimited coil is extra $$$) and I don't even know if they're still available. Due to the extra cost of the wrap setup, I'm asking $1250 shipped PHO with the wrap and four point spikes.

The 7900 I'm asking $850 shipped PHO.

If someone lives outside the lower 48, I am willing to ship, but obviously it will cost whatever it costs...

PayPal works best for me. Thanks!

IMG_5646.JPG

Any questions feel free to send me a message. I can upload more pics of the 7900 later.

Latest posts

Back