MS261 Christmas Present

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blsnelling
Did she mention why she backed out?

Said her hubby went to the dealer and was looking at some 14" model. Then mentioned something about money. So, he'll probably end up with a cheap little throw away saw:rolleyes: She's the one that gave me the $300-$400 budget. The thing of it is, they're in their 40s, she's an RN and he's self employeed. They just built their 2nd or 3rd home. Money isn't a problem.

z71mike

z71mike

Addicted to ArboristSite
Said her hubby went to the dealer and was looking at some 14" model. Then mentioned something about money. So, he'll probably end up with a cheap little throw away saw:rolleyes: She's the one that gave me the $300-$400 budget. The thing of it is, they're in their 40s, she's an RN and he's self employeed. They just built their 2nd or 3rd home. Money isn't a problem.

And the guy is gonna buy a throwaway.........he must have no clue what he's doing. Typically, the more money ya have, the more brains ya lose.

tallguys

tallguys

Addicted to ArboristSite
And the guy is gonna buy a throwaway.........he must have no clue what he's doing. Typically, the more money ya have, the more brains ya lose.

Shows itself to be true quite often, I find.

FWIW, that was a great deal Brad was offering with that modded 261 there. Little wonder it got snatched up so quick.

z71mike

z71mike

Addicted to ArboristSite
He simply doesn't know what he's missing. I tried to tell her that this was the smallest "regular" pro saw they sell. She didn't get it.

No. And I bet he doesn't either. What a shame.

Surprised he doesn't just "pay a landscaper" to do all the saw work around the yard.

jchin

jchin

ArboristSite Member
Yes, it's officially for sale. The price is $475 shipped. That's $400 for the saw W/18" B& C, $25 for shipping, and $50 for the mods.

Hi Brad, It was a wonderful thought of setting thought of setting it up for the woman. I am interested in your MS261, it could replace my old little stihl 024av.

Jack

rms61moparman

rms61moparman

Addicted to ArboristSite

That being the case, they get what they deserve....and deserve what they get.........they even deserve what they WON'T get!!!
Sheesh.....what a Dingbat, are you sure it wasn't one of my sisters in law?

Mike

Latest posts