• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Ms271/291 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kfd518

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
MS271 muffler, flywheel, crank, matching piston and cylinder w rings pin and bearing.
Carb with base, filter mount, intake hose.
Air box shroud, coil, carb linkage muffler heat shield

All in one or part it out.

I am not sure what this stuff is worth so please make a fair offer on what you want.

This saw was very low hours, it was left with the chainbrake on at high idle........

IMG_2266.JPG IMG_2267.JPG IMG_2270.JPG IMG_2271.JPG IMG_2274.JPG IMG_2275.JPG

MS271 muffler, flywheel, crank, matching piston and cylinder w rings pin and bearing.
Carb with base, filter mount, intake hose.
Air box shroud, coil, carb linkage muffler heat shield

All in one or part it out.

I am not sure what this stuff is worth so please make a fair offer on what you want.

This saw was very low hours, it was left with the chainbrake on at high idle........

View attachment 652251 View attachment 652252 View attachment 652253 View attachment 652254 View attachment 652255 View attachment 652256
I know this post was over a year ago but I just wanted to check and see if any of these parts are still available and if so how much are you looking to get for them? I have a MS271 and I am just looking for backup parts as I come across them. Thank You

Back