my new rig : '71 Bronco

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hank Chinaski

Number 37
Reaction score
'71 Bronco, 302, 3spd/column, 3" lift, 32" TSL's, power steering, front disc brakes etc

P1020802.jpg

P1020805.jpg

just got it home today and charging the battery now. Got a little bit of work (radiator) to do before I can run it hard, and will start the upgrades soon, but I"m going to keep the overall skinny look to it.

Nice. New "suv's" are so obnoxiously overpriced, full of electronics, and soulless compared to your bronco. I wouldn't make it a trailer queen either. Looks like it'll be fun to drive. If it was mine i'd have already flat blacked it with a couple spray cans and said finished.:rock:

I sure like mine. I put hydraulic electric brakes on it, it'll hang on a HILL!

I have hydraulic power brakes too.

Good Find!

This fellow formerly known as Ropensaddle gave one away. I couldn't coin up soon enough to accomodate. :(

So slacker. Any news :D

Not much. Put in an aluminum radiator and a few other bits, it's running good, but I've got to go thru the brakes (drum MC w/disc doesn't work well)

Project got shelved behind the new woodstove install which I hope to have wrapped up this week (fingers crossed)

Man, it has been decades since I saw one of those. Broncos and International Scouts were highly coveted back in the day, nice find!

Not much. Put in an aluminum radiator and a few other bits, it's running good, but I've got to go thru the brakes (drum MC w/disc doesn't work well)

Project got shelved behind the new woodstove install which I hope to have wrapped up this week (fingers crossed)

Did you catch the part that I have power brakes?

Man, it has been decades since I saw one of those. Broncos and International Scouts were highly coveted back in the day, nice find!

My Grandfather was the International Dealer, so we were loaded up with scouts. He drove the 69 (?) Executive (?) which sported the two tone paint.

I've had a 69 Bronco since 1986.

Consider what technology might pass you up when you get as many miles on as I have. :)

I knew how to post pics until SOMEONE downgraded the system and left me in the dark.

:)

nice bronco. stay away from pirate4x4 if you want any money to stay in your pocket.

Latest posts

Back