My small collection

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinman204

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Was out side taking some pics and decided to take a shot of my go to saws in the collection.

I haven't been building saws long but I really enjoy this hobby! It makes my firewood cutting way more enjoyable and it goes way faster!

I built the 044, 365 and the 562 in the last year. I have CAD for sure!

AFpp1G3.jpg
5LE1Rso.jpg

Left to right

Stihl 044 arctic 12mm, no basegasket, hd filter and DP muffler. I had a mint 038 magnum but I sold it right after I got this saw. The weight difference between the 044 and 038 is incredible!

2011 husqvarna 576xp non AT bone stock. It will be getting converted to Auto Tune, muffler modded and base gasket delete soon. My buddy built this saw for me from left over parts parts. I really like the smoothness and power of the 5 series saws.

1998 husqvarna 365 special 65cc, it has a spike60 style modded cylinder, shes a runner and a good old reliable saw.

2014 husqvarna 562xp, muffler mod and tightened squish. Once I ran this saw for awhile I sold both my ms 260s. I like the 562 way more.

Lastly a 1979 or 80 homelite super mini. Dad bought this saw new and used it to cut firewood for many years. He gave it to me about 15 years ago. I love that saw cause it reminds me of being a kid watching my pops cut wood.

I'm hoping to add a big saw to the mix in the near future. My buddy has a 281xp that I may grab and turn into a 288.

Thanks for looking!!

Back