need a part for an Echo vs660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dje5717

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been looking to find a recoil cover for a Echo 600 series (Echo 660 EVL) for an Amish friend of mine. I would appreciate any contact information that would help me track oneof these down Thanks!!

Hi all,

I have been looking to find a recoil cover for a Echo 600 series (Echo 660 EVL) for an Amish friend of mine. I would appreciate any contact information that would help me track oneof these down Thanks!!

when you say Recoil cover are you referring to the starter blower housing cover if so on a 660evl they have a outer cover and inner cover going around the flywheel which one does you need ?

i happen to have tons of echo obsolete parts whats on our store is not all we have either i estimate over $ 4000.00 in echo inventory alone and yes some folks dispise echo but i believe the older saws no matter what brand are still decent shape compared to New equipment today

calvin

so let me know which cover you referring too a part # would help big time

thanks for your reply calvin, I may have mistates the model # of the saw and idon't have the time this evening to ok up the part number , but f you could be so knd as to look at the e-bay listing 160213047641 that is the cover I'm looking for ..the ad does state that it is a 650evl.

thanks again, I'll try the store in the morning.

Dave

Thanks for the link! the part I'm looking for is the fan cover - part # 10150714330, I appreciate all the help, as you can probably tell I'm a newbie when it comes to parts.

Back