Need some help i think

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonnie

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Im looking for a place to buy some new kevlar boots....Every where i look i don't see just the right boot...

Im looking for a water proof kevlar lined logging boot hill heel of corse so i can use them to climb trees with....
ty for ya help i have looked in sherrill im wondering is the nylons as good as kevlar?I need them to be both kevlared and water proof for the logging rules here in wva the shock from kevlar i thinks sucks lol but anywho ty for any help u can give

Im looking for a water proof kevlar lined logging boot hill heel of corse so i can use them to climb trees with....
ty for ya help i have looked in sherrill im wondering is the nylons as good as kevlar?I need them to be both kevlared and water proof for the logging rules here in wva the shock from kevlar i thinks sucks lol but anywho ty for any help u can give

The rules state that they have to be waterproof? Viking makes a rubber chainsaw boot. You can also check Gall's. They've got a selection of work and duty boots. Kevlar too I believ.

"ty" means "thank you," right?

And by the way just for your reader's sake, periods and capitalization are greatly appreciated. ;)

Yes .ty means thank you... Yes osha told me i need both water proof and cut proof( kevlar) ....I would hate to buy a rubber pair do for the fact I would like to use the botts for trimming as well.... Thanks for the info i check galls out...

I've seen some climber boots on wespur and I've seen pro logging boot at my stihl dealer, they were very salty, but they were there.

Thanks alot for the info...IM checking into boots looks like im going to have to get the ones with kevlar and treat them for the water... That may work..thanks alot guys

I think I fount what i was looking for.....Kevlar boots and some goretex socks.

nice looking boots!, now get some OBENAUFS LP treatment (8 bucks or so) and apply a little every few days to the leather...you'll have those boots a LONG time

Latest posts

Back