New hear, Hello

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Follett

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi there, found this site a few days ago, Awsome, you folks are great!!!:blob2:

I'm a Certified Arborist in St. Catharines, ON. Canada

Presently in the second year of my Budding (ha) business, ArborVitae Inc. We specilize in climbing work (no bucket and I don't want one) doing minimlist pruning work and Hazard removals.

Hope to learn alot here, and contribute when I can

Welcome, Matt-
Oops, that didn't sound right either. Oh well, with JPS here most of us are used to translating typos. :p
Looking forward to your input and pictures. I've learned a ton here and I'm sure you will too.

Yes welcome buddy, and ya couda used the edit button under post to quietly change the spelling lkie i do all the time!

Also is generally good whenst new to go to "User CP" up top, and make sure "PM'S" (Private Messages) are turned on.

If i and everyone else (self included) would remember to (star) rate the top threads more; it perhaps would help ya get up to speed and merging easier; this is a fantastic playground of growing and dynamic thoughts, reflections and expertise on what i hope is a passion of your's also!

Welcome.
It's nice that you chose your given name for your ID here. You'll find it pays off when you go to big shows like the TCI, and nice folks walk up and say "HI, your so and so, from arboristsite.com", then after a short conversation, walk away shaking their head and mumbling something about you being a dumba$$... anyway that's been my experience.
Don't worry about the arborist groupies, they'll leave you alone after you let them know you're married or whatever.
I'd like to see more guys use their name, but, to each his own.

Welcome aboard Matt! You sound like our kind of guy. Nevermind Mike. He's knowledgable but definitely a donkey-the debate over dumb or smart rages on.;) (Mike, you just had to set yourself up didn't you?)

John

St. Catharines is in the Niagara Pennisula, just north of Buffalo NY., I believe Orleans is in the Ottawa region, about 5hrs away, but I know a few companys up there, maybe I could help?

Welcome Matt

Welcome Matt, I just joined this forum on 11/12/02 and believe me these guys are good. They are knowledgeable and funny. You be be welcomed here, I assure you.

Saying hi from the other reaches of Canada Matt, Beautiful British Columbia...This is a great place to hang out and shoot the (expletive deleted). I am not a climber or arborist by any means, but hang out here none the less. Anyway, Welcome to Arboristsite!!

Jumper...chemical imbalance seems like the same thing I have after spending the weekend with Rotax Robert...seriously though..get yourself better.

Latest posts

Back