new house track

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASD

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
attachment.php

Man, that would make a neat little lot to live on. Got your work cut out for ya, but you got the right toys to get er done.

ha sure wouldn't want my driveway to come out on a road with that incline.

JimL said:
ha sure wouldn't want my driveway to come out on a road with that incline.

the incline of the road is as close to straight up as you can get:dizzy: :dizzy: a 2wd has to get a run at it !!!! but the builder is getting 800k for a 3 bedroom on a side of a cliff but you have grate vieu:laugh: :bang:

Newfie said:
Looks like a riduculous mess of a clearing job.

you are right!!

this is what happens when you give a building contractor a fair price in november and they think they can do it for less in house.

now in mid jan. we get a call "um well ah you gave us a price back in november and ah well we started it and ah well could you just come bail us out" sure we can :laugh: :laugh: BTW :buttkick:

Newfie said:
That makes sense, I hope you charged him even more than your original quote.

unfortunately yes we had to charge more as you can see in the pic.(BTW were taken after 8 days of cleanup) the builder and his fly by night saw boys have made a complet mess they just went in and droped trees all over the place:dizzy: :bang:
are quote was for removeing 300 trees and all under brush leaving chips on site . this would take us 15 days with 5 men . we are now 10 days into it and have most of their mess under control but we still have about 200 trees to deal with.

i try to tell people do what you do and let us (tree people) do what we do!

"pay me now ;) or you can pay me moor later:laugh: "

ASD said:
the builder is getting 800k for a 3 bedroom on a side of a cliff but you have grate vieu:laugh: :bang:

How about a pic of the view?

Looks like they will have a nice aritect and engineer to anchor the houses to bed rock. I would like to see the finished product.

Back