New Wood Hauler..Maybe

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm delivering it to its new owner this morning. Felt great about my decision until I went to clean it out now I'm regretting. I'm a sentimental schmuk lol.

This is why I'm still driving my 92, have had it since junior year in highschool. Lot of fun, lot of stupid fun, and just a lot of miles and memories. Rolled it, and rebuilt it once, would do it again only this time it'll be a wood rig only. Put a 5 speed in it this past summer, needs new leaves and when I do that I'll do the fuel pump and probably a new tank too, just hope it lasts until I get that chance.

I'm the same way. I had a grocery getter I drove for ten years. Cleaned out the glove box and came across an orthodontist appointment from many years ago. First date with my wife was in the car.

The thing is we attach all these memories to the possession but it could have been any vehicle. Or at least that's what I keep telling myself.

Only got rid of one vehicle that I had regrets about,a '72 MACH 1 Mustang w/a Cleveland HO.Soon as it pulled out of my driveway I said I shouldn't have let it go.I made up for it though with a '17 GT 5.0 convert.I'm OK now!

Back