New Wood Wagon,set me back less than most of my saws....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
drive it on over rich,

i got a headlight and and a few motors for it

400m with a c6 tranny with 96k miles on it...... or i got another '67 200 i6 with 24k miles on it.......

im a ford guy...... oh almost forgot...... got 2 351 windsors too

wanna cut firewood?

Stihlboy I may take you up on that one day after some field tests in the area to see what falls off. Pataskala is a bit of a haul from up here in NorthWest Ohio.Seems like a solid old gal,some t.l.c and tweeking I see getting some use out of it.That dump bed will be great after cutting and loading all day,just back it up to the pile and let her go. My back is sighing in relief already.

Good score all around Rich, I had a rig similar to that years ago, but found that I have to have 4 wheel drive to really use a truck for where I cut wood.......I got stuck Constantly.

I have a hydraulic dump insert in an F-250 now. Not really a Ford guy at all but $$$ doesn't talk, it screams. I do have a whole lot more in it than $400 though,that's for sure.

There is nothing like a good beater truck.

Rich, NICE truck!!!........and thats coming from a Chevy guy. That rig is worth its weight gold as far as wood wagon. 4wd would be the icing on the cake. You could always find a 4x4 frame.:clap: Rep sent. :cheers:

Great buy, it will pay for itself many times over, even if you have to put a little into it, you'll never go back to a non dump.

Latest posts

Back