• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NIB 346xp....with a "twist"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok. So I thought I would get things fired up a bit on Friday. I got this in a lot at an estate sale. I know folks have strong opinions about the Trio-brake. But, I figured I would throw this out and at least have fun reading the comments! Saw was NIB (box was opened). Has original owner's manual, tool kit, etc. Never fueled/fired. In all seriousness, I love my 346 that I got from Dan years ago. I am convinced that saw does not know it is a "little guy". So, Trio or not, it is a 346. Asking 495.00 plus shipping for PHO. I do have a brand new Husky bar and 2 chains available for extra. Paypal please. 346-1.jpg346-2.jpg346-3.jpg346-4.jpg

Hey John, yes. Sorry i thought it was a 70's EZ (like the one i have for sale), not the original 60s version. Sorry my friend, thought i had gotten back to you. I apologize if i didnt. Hope you and the family are well with this craziness around. Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I don’t understand how the trio brake works is there a video on it? Sorry found it.

Back