• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Nice looking Shindaiwa 451 for repair. 60$plus shipping (PHO)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
this is a sad tale, and embarrassing :rolleyes: I received this saw as a non runner, had a broken coil bolt. I made the mistake of attempting to helicoil it.. Unfortunately, I screwed up, as the was not enough metal. bolt is hanging on by a thread. It ran great for a bit after I put it back together, and then I suspect the coil moved a tiny amount. Wont start and spark tester looks weak. Saw was running very nice ( briefly) seems to have good compression. I think someone would have to come up with a way to add some metal back to the screw hole, I know nothing about metal work. I guess it could become a parts saw, but that would be a crying shame, as it's a nice saw! I can sell you the bar for 25 if you want, but that will raise shipping. 541 482 7739IMG_3291.jpegIMG_3292.jpegIMG_3293.jpegIMG_3294.jpegIMG_3295.jpeg

Back