No turning back now. 044 hybrid

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That saw kicks arse !!!
Nice difference, especially when you play the 2 videos together so the saws start at the same time !
I too, love my hybrid !!

a backhoe sure makes firewooding soo much easier, does'nt it...
mine doubles as my hydraulic log lift for my new supersplit-electric,,,,,,,sweet///
Heck yeah Chuck. That thing has earned its keep time over.

So Clint, I ran a ported 372 at GTG, nice saw, must be a lot like UR JRed. Are any of UR Husky's ported? How does that 064 run, and how does it compare to that 288???

Also, do the 562 & 262 have the same bar length, and which of them do U like better?

I also ran a stock 7900 again, and will be interested to hear what U think of UR worked one when U put it in wood! They are nice saws.

U have a nice collection of saws there, makes mine look boring! (Though I like em all!)

My backhoe is an attachment for the Bobcat. It doesn't work properly so I don't use it and last night while I was digging a trench to put some deer carcasses in, I moved it up the list. Sure would've made that job easier...

Just got a call from my local Stihl dealer. I had taken this saw in to him to let him cut with it. He took over the shop from his pops many years ago and never ran a ported saw.

This coming from a dude that I have never heard a foul word from, said "this saw kicks azz". He was comparing his 441c to it and told me there is no comparison. Good times.

Latest posts

Back