Nuzzy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OlympicYJ

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Hey Nuz, trying to find your vid of your friends drone but couldn't find it. Could you gie me the link to your youtube channel?

Thanks,

Wes

Hey Nuz, trying to find your vid of your friends drone but couldn't find it. Could you gie me the link to your youtube channel?

Thanks,

Wes

Here ya go sir. Sorry to keep you waiting! Busy weekend getting trails ready for the pending openner. :givebeer:

It's actually his YouTube channel, but he's always happy to share his stuff. :)

Ten4 thanks! No worries was on a drone information gathering spree the other day. Dreaming of how to pitch buying one to my future boss haha Personally I could use that thing for scouting and what not... would be really cool.

The first person vision goggles would be sweet for scouting in real time! Crazy technology out and about these days...

Sent from sasquatch tapaterritory...

Yea or the little screen that attaches to the controller. Just sit on the porch, fly it up into the field and back. Let me know if there's yotes, deer, elk, bear, cougar, or unwelcome visitors!

Back