oil injection chainsaw!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aokpops

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
We got a boat load of over oilers that would not stand for this. I had dirt bikes that had so much oil the muffler would never rust out Why we can not have anything good We could have a nice oil injection.On chainsaws. But no we got jerks I need to mix 1 to 1 I want oil my chain to . At this point when you change oil in car they recommend 5 quarts We could double this and the car would last much longer. The EPA is crap and no ideal what they are talking about

Anyone help me understand this
oil injection is good no bad
loaded.gif
bmwrider.gif

I read many reports on oil injection. The failure rate was very low I read one put brake fuild in the oil tank I had a 84 Evinrude with VRO oiling did great water pump not so good got hot scored it up

I thought oil injection on a saw was silly too, but someone here said there's a concrete saw using it successfully. If it'll handle that use, it'll handle chainsaw use.

Didnt care for it on a dirt bike or a boat motor. Guess what happens when stops working.
Yeah, me neither. I always mixed some oil into the gas, like 100-to-1, so that if the oiler quit working, at least I would have some oil in the engine...kinda defeats the purpose, I know, but it's a long walk home from the 100-fathom dropoff.

I ran SeaDoo and Yamaha PWC's . Always mixed the oil 50 to 1 even with oil injection because I didn't trust it.

Lot of times on those it wasn't the pump failing but the line coming off where you could not see it.

Just something else to fail on a saw I'm thinking.

WAIT. More money for me.

Latest posts

Back