Olympyk super 350

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stan

Reaction score
Hi,

My new (at least 10 years old) chain saw can not run properly. It runs but only on low speed. The engine can not reach high speed. I have checked: carburator, spark plug, filter and nothing. Ayone has an idea what might be the problem? it seems like the engine is very weak When I press accelerator the engine is dying. One interesting thing: the area of filter is wet of fuel. What does it mean?

I would love to describe it more technically, but English is my second language. Guys, help me. Winter in Canada is coooooldddd and I need wood.

regards,

Either the high speed jet on the carb is clogged or the diaphram is shot. I would just get a carb rebuild kit and go through the carb.

Check the fuel lines also. A partial slit or crack in one of the lines would allow the saw to run but it would not accelerate and would leak fuel into the filter area, but I am not too familiar with this type of saw

For Olympyk and Oleo Mac parts in Canada contact Equipment Sportifs ET FORESTIERS J.G. INC.
VANIER, QUE. 1-800-463-4412

Latest posts

Back