• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold or Trade Makita dcs 7901

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's a beaut clark! Wish I had a saw you would be interested in trading for it. I doubt the three I have just like it, but in a more used state would entice you!

She's a beaut clark! Wish I had a saw you would be interested in trading for it. I doubt the three I have just like it, but in a more used state would entice you!
Haha thanks! Yeah it's a sweet saw, underappreciated by me unfortunately. I definitely realize why everybody loves these so much! But for some reason I'm treating it like a collector's item which is sad. LOL

And there it is[emoji4]

She is purdy

Man this is hard.

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

I never asked,

Are you the original owner?

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

I'm the second owner to the reginal Makita rep from this area. From what the saw shop told me, the guy only used the saw for occasional demo but mostly sat in a case. He retired last year and give it to the local saw shop as Makita memorabilia. The owner of the saw shop had some slow times and had it for sale and I happened to walk in at the right time.

Latest posts

Back