"OREGON PRO" bars?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cary911

ArboristSite Guru
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Does anyone know much about these bars? They have since changed, they're logo and finish on the polished power match bar and was wondering if anyone prefers these over the painted powermatch? I should have the photo for reference, theres also a reduced weight and Windsor chromium attached

Attachments

• CIMG0552.JPG
    CIMG0552.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 201
  • CIMG0594.JPG
    CIMG0594.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 210
  • CIMG0593.JPG
    CIMG0593.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 185
They're supposed to be better steel. Not sure if they really are.

I don't no much about them but I plan on putting one on my 066 project

Where can you purchase these, the polished pro bar? Ive seen the reduced weight ones. But the one that says Oregon Pro, I've never seen?

Thanks for the info. I have and use regular power match bars often. I've stayed away from the reduced weight bars. I've had good luck with the stihl lightweight bars. And heard not so good about the power match reduced weight bars on here. So never dropped money on one.

Me neither I like the looks of the stihl light bars but I'm no a pro I just cut for the fun of it and I like fooling with chainsaws ...weedeater man would probally give a deal on that bar madsen has them I pretty sure I think they have them listed as polished power match and I think there about 89 dollars In there book for a 32" .63 I don't think they make them in 50 I may be wrong tho

I have an Oregon Pro bar that's probably at least 10 years old. Hasn't been used much. 28" D009 mount 3/8-.050G. I haven't used it enough to form an opinion of it (vs a PowerMatch) yet...

I've had the reduced weights. They seem to wear a hair better than the regular power match.

Back