Please recommend a small chipper- Boxer x7 vs Vermeer bc700xl or....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bandit seems like a top tier brand and that is great. I think the 6 inch models have the small Kohler engines. Any of these "smaller" chippers have a diesel or very reliable platform that is desirable? Thanks.

Bandit seems like a top tier brand and that is great. I think the 6 inch models have the small Kohler engines. Any of these "smaller" chippers have a diesel or very reliable platform that is desirable? Thanks.
Bandit 65 come in various motor petrol or diesel and some differing in unit construction typical 6 inch high with 12 in wide infeed so better than Vermeer 6 inch

Personally smallest chipper I've used was a vermeer bc1000xl and I like it alot not to familiar with the other ones but I would say the vermeer and I don't how it is where you live but the vermeer dealers really close and always helpful

$6-8k sounds good. Thanks.
Hard to find a good operating diesel chipper in this price range.

Owned a 2005 Vermeer BC935 with a Perkins Diesel engine. I was surprised when parts were available, shipped from the factory. Paid $6K for that one back in 2010. Good working machine, regretted selling that.

I never had a positive experience operating a gas chipper, which is why I would never own one.

Latest posts

Back