Poulan 3000Cylinder and maybe a piston

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowtie

Gearhead
Reaction score
Im looking for a cylinder and possibly a piston and rings for my 3000. Anyone have a new old stock one laying around?

From the Poulan site there all still available.

Cly part# 530027051 $59.87
Piston assy 530010862 $53.85
Gasket set 530069487 $5.58

I use the site for the part #'s and have my local dealer order them for no shipping charges.

Not really that bad of price for a complete top end.

From the Poulan site there all still available.

Cly part# 530027051 $59.87
Piston assy 530010862 $53.85
Gasket set 530069487 $5.58

I use the site for the part #'s and have my local dealer order them for no shipping charges.

Not really that bad of price for a complete top end.

Thanks for the info Mark. I didnt even know Poulan had a website, lol. Rep coming!

No big deal. Glad to see someone else that can appreciate a decent saw, no matter who makes it.

I just awhile ago picked up a Poulan Pro 365 that I like very well. I never said anything around here about it because most have there mind made up about the name already.

Thing is its a well made saw thats comfortable and runs well. I run it one day the same time I was useing my 262xp and I won't say how it done against it because no one would belive me. (But I know :) )

My 3000 ran right with my 026 Pro before I modded the 026. It still runs good, but its time to freshen it up. Its a good saw. Poulan used to make good stuff, too bad they sold out and went cheap in the recent years.

the server is down right now to connect to the master distributor so i have to wait till tommorrow to double check it strange thing part # for the cylinder shows 530012153 so i will need to check that tommorrow

i may have it in stock but i will know something tommorrow

hopefully depending on the other things i have to do

thanks
calvin

the server is down right now to connect to the master distributor so i have to wait till tommorrow to double check it strange thing part # for the cylinder shows 530012153 so i will need to check that tommorrow

i may have it in stock but i will know something tommorrow

hopefully depending on the other things i have to do

thanks
calvin

530027051 is a superseded number.

Latest posts

Back