• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Poulan 4200 clutch cover wanted. Anyone?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HuskyShepherd2016

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hello! Does anyone have a Poulan 4200 clutch cover they’d like to part with? Preferably one that’s not cracked, chipped or beat to hell.

Thanks!

You still looking? I prolly got one.
Well I found one new old stock in the primer and repainted it. But I might possibly want a spare one. Do you by chance have an air filter for a 4200? First thing that jumped right out at me when I removed the cover was no air filter.

Well I found one new old stock in the primer and repainted it. But I might possibly want a spare one. Do you by chance have an air filter for a 4200? First thing that jumped right out at me when I removed the cover was no air filter.
I found a air filter from another brand saw that I have to modify a bit to make it work with the 5200.PXL_20221204_205309929.jpg

Pretty sure I have the filters for those, anyone have a part number handy? Give me a part number for the bar cover too. I have some, but I think they’re all 5200 bar covers. I’m not as up to speed on these as I should be, but I assume 4200 and 5200 bar covers are different? Or I’ve got parts saws if you want a used cover. What saws shared the same clutch cover?

Bill, Totally forgot about you. Are you still looking for a 4200 clutch cover?
Yes I have not messed with the saws lately but I know I have some 42o0, 4900, 5400, 6900 saws that all needs some parts.

I need to dig out some 306 saws for the Texas Cahinsaw Massacre junkies tonight/Sunday

Latest posts

Back