ramsplitter?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The website does seem strangely accusatory. I just wonder if they are the same company they were 27 years ago.

I wanna get me a RamSplitter. Seems all the photos of the blue machine are all of the same machine. The author said the photos were from actual customers. I guess all the cutomers bought that same machine,LOLOL

The website owner claims to be selling another brand of splitter. This makes the website not very credible. If the splitters were as bad as the guy is saying, makes one wonder why he dealt with them as long as he did. Something is just not right.

spacemule said:
The website owner claims to be selling another brand of splitter. This makes the website not very credible. If the splitters were as bad as the guy is saying, makes one wonder why he dealt with them as long as he did. Something is just not right.

Space truth be known this outfit probly didn't pay their bill and the splitter company cut their butts off. Now they are boo hooing..

Hm, what do I think? What do I think?
Think I wouldn't do business with any of them thats what.
BAD DONKEYS! :deadhorse:

iyiyyiyiyiyiyiyiyi!

:cheers:

It is unprofessional to air your dirty laundry in public like this.
It doesn't matter who is in the right, it makes them both look like idiots.

WKPOORS was a custom creation.
The brave splitter only has a 10 gpm pump.. I think Bill has a 28gpm on his..

Trying to re-create what wkpoor has without the fabricating.I would add a receiver hitch and call it good.I think he mentioned that he actually had too much capacity and reduced the fluid?The price for this one is about what he had into his, if I recall correctly.

I bought mine when Ramsplitter and Sellcom still got along...

Ramspitter went through some rough times shortly after my purchase, as such, had a falling out with Sellcom. Sellcom libeled Ramsplitter all over the web...it was quite unprofessional.

Mine's been a good unit.

RAMSPLITTER

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back