shop stove install

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adkpk

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I installed a wood stove (it's actually a coal stove I got off the street in the city) today. I used my ingenuity to figure to set it up the best way possible. It works. I got the triple wall from a garage sale for $60 bucks about 20' of it which I only used 8' of so far. It also came with a nice round cap. I didn't get a pic of the roof set up but will, maybe tommorow. As time goes on I will make up a better brace for the triple wall pipe and box it out with some flashing. But for now I can look forward to getting some work done this winter without being numb most of the time.

Neat little stove, does it feed from the top? I see the ash door, should be a handy little guy, can't beat the price for sure... Good Luck.

attachment.php

Sweet!

I'm still kicking myself over a nice antique boxwood stove I let go of about 12 years ago.... :(

Gave it away for sixty bucks! :cry:

Congrats on the "new" stove in the shop. I have natural gas heat in my shop, but due to cost of heating my 1800 sq ft shop via NG is....well....costly. I'd really like to find me a smallish stove like that to put in my shop to heat it while I'm in there working when I'm not working at the "day job".

The install looks really good. Congrats.!!!!

Latest posts

Back